Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Youth of the Nation


Last Sunday I had a garage sale. The las thing I sold as Stacie and I were packing everything up were these two very beaten down bikes. The man I sold them to told me that he was a High School teacher for Plantation and that he was buying the bikes for his students to fix up and give to a local homeless shelter so that people could use the bike to transport them to their future jobs. It moved me so much that I gave him the other two bikes I had that were destined for the dump. He said that there were kids there that could use the two small bikes.

How awesome is that that this man bought broken bike for broken people to fix them. He is definately a revolutionist.


Wiki says that the Latin word for Revolution is "a turn around". Dictionary.net says Revolution means: A total or radical change; as, a revolution in one's circumstances or way of living. I think its time for a Revolution for the people by the people. For the rest of the year I want to dedicate my blog to all things Hippie and Revolutionary. So make sure to come back to see what I post everyday to help the cause of the Revolution, and to turn around this world to a better place to gorify God.

No comments: