Tuesday, April 7, 2009

work, work, work

No joke I have a 75 hour work week this week, and next week I am scheduled for 76 hours!!!

I know its sounds crazy, and well it is, but I love it. Ok, maybe I don't love all the bruises I get, and the fact that my feet are screaming in protest most of the time; but I do love the people I work with, and my job. 
I created a new character on Sunday because it was the end of the night, my throat was hurting and I got into a boat with BAD audio. If you have ever seen the SNL skit "Shweaty Balls" the women's personality thats kinda like the way I act mixed with a hopeful school teacher that talks about death. lol. Its basically like "whoa thats a big snake (fact like) snakes can grow to be 24 feet long, (sweet sounding with a bit of laughter) and they can swallow children whole hehe. 

I have gotten a majority of positive responses from this character, i think because people expect it to be an easy going boat ride, and its nice that there are some funny parts too.

In the end it really matters what boat I am in, what mood Im in, and how the crew responds to me in loading which character I portray. 

I know some people who work on different spiels, and some people who work on different characters. I think I would like to work on making a really good spiel and different characters. 

No comments: