Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disney Bucket List

My days in my internship here is quickly coming to an end I am determined to finish my Disney bucket list.

Restaurants to Eat at:
- Scifi Drive-In
*-Prime Time Cafe
*-Hoopdeedoo Review
-Whispering Canyon Cafe
*-Ohanas
-Mama Melrose's

Rides to Ride because I've never done or its been to long since I've last done them:
*-Astro Orbitor
-Riverboat: Liberty Belle
*-Backlot Tour (since the Referb)
*-Ellen's Universe of Energy (since the Referb)
*-All of Disney's Animal Kingdom
-The Great Movie Ride
-Goofy's Barnstormer
-Space Mountain (since the Referb)

Random Goals:
-Get Character signatures on my Disney Canvas Bag
-Get an Up Bag and Get the Characters to sign in
-See Tiana's Showboat Jubilee (when my friend Luis is performing)
-See the Christmas Castle Show
-Read the Imagineering Field Guide to the Magic Kingdom in each land the chapter is about

Tours:
-Keys to the Kingdom Tour
-Expedition Adventure Tour
-Behind the Scenes Tour: Haunted Mansion
-Mickey's Magical Milestones
-Its a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
-The Railroad Tour

*=I have done them.

If you have any suggestions on anything thats a MUST do while Im here please feel free to tell me. I want to enjoy the less than 2 months I have to its fullest potential. I know a lot of you are bigger Disney Geeks than I am have have amazing knowledge on making true magical moments around the parks. I am very blessed to have this opportunity, and I am grateful that I love what I am doing, and I am sad that it might be coming to an end... for now...