Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm a Sappy Chick

Ok, so I am not ashamed to admit it. I love sappy Love Stories. My favorite movie of all time, Ever After, favorite story of all time, Pride and Prejudiced. No matter how many times I see Ever After, or read/watch Pride and Prejudice I still am moved. I know I am only setting myself to fall when love knocks on my front door but I can't see it because I have a sappy romance in my view. But who said that my Adam can't be my Mr Darcy too?? I know God made my Adam perfect for me and vice versa, so I know that my Adam will be as sappy as me, or at least the male version of me of my sappyness. So know what, I will continue to go weak in the knees every time I think of Danielle Debarack and Utopia with her Prince. And I will always cry a little when I think of Mr. Darcy's determined love for a women who hated him more than anyone else on earth, only to turn around and love him just as much back. So deal with it!!!


P.S. if you have not seen these movies and you are a girl you need to watch them to really learn how to feel loved.
if you are a boy and have never seen these movies watch them to learn how to really love a woman, and to understand her. i always say that Pride and Prejudice is the secret to every womans heart.


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Garcia said...

aw! don't worry i'm sappy too!