Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Personal Revival

So lately I have noticed a depletion in my awareness for God. I feel like I haven't really talked to Him, or stop to feel His presence at all in the past few weeks. So since I don't have to nanny this week, I am fully committing my week to my own personal revival. I have a list of plans to do this week to help rekindle my passion and attention to Christ.

~I borrowed a Don Miller Small Group DVD
*Study the study guide
* Watch the DVD
~Jen Williams let me borrow her Passion 08 CD
* Listening to it while I clean
~Finally finishing Don Miller's "Searching For God Knows What"
~Buying "God on a Harley" because its the book a book study that Nikki Terry is starting for girls at Starbucks in July
~Take long walks with me and my Jesus
~Finally listen to all the podcasts I have downloaded

*FRC pod casts
*Rob Bell
*Louie Giglio
*Don Miller
\
I know God will reveal more ways that He wants to get closer to me, as long as I am faithful to get in touch with Him. So pray that I stay on course, and truly stop to listen when and where God talks to me.

1 comment:

Rick Leland said...

Something...

http://prepareforrevival.blogspot.com/