Monday, July 20, 2009

The difference between them....

So yesterday i was in weird sorts in the Jungle. I extended my shift on a very little sleep, so that might have something to do with it. But i had fun all day, so don't get me wrong. My cruises were more fun than usual because of doing the same ol same ol i talked/bothered the people as they came in, so i guess they were more receptive to what i was saying. 
I had a couple that gave a patronizing laugh every time i did a joke they had heard before (i guessed by their lanyards they'd been to Disney a few dozen times) but really laughed when I said something they hadn't heard, but i liked when they gave their fake laugh because it made me laugh.
I had a kid at the part when we state the Jungle Cruise pledge or whatever to make it back at the beginning of the cruise the kid front a center said that he hoped we didn't make it back. So i said to the kid "you hope we don't make it back" he said "no, i mean yes. i wanna stay here in the jungle." so i stopped the boat completely and told him to get out. the whole boat laughed so hard. I didn't mean it to be funny to anyone, i just want to confuse the kid. So the rest of the cruise he was fun, and i gave him a Skippers License at the end, i told him it was cause i liked him so much. the kid must have been 12. 
But my favorite cruise by far was a cruise there were a bunch of talkative kids that were really listening to everything i was saying. but when i asked if anyone knew the difference between an alligator and a crocodile.. one kid said tv, another kid oh i know the zoo, and a third kid said no its Epcot... i cried laughing so hard that i drove completely by Shwittzer Falls. I must have missed at least 5 long jokes on that cruise because of the kid antics. It was so much fun. I told the boat at unload thank you for entertaining me on the ride, that i had never been so entertained on my tour before. 
there were more fun cruises, and i meet 3 families from Miami, and a family from Cuba... So Yeah, yesterday was a fun day in the jungle for me.

No comments: