Monday, May 26, 2008

Europe 02

So I was cleaning out my "desk" at home and found my Europe Trip Pics. I went on a European tour back in high school. 5 countries in 10days. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pics of the gang, I will post a slide show once I figure out how to make a slide show fit for blogger. (tips are welcomed)



Photobucket
This was taken in the airport before we left, and yes those are crutches.



Photobucket
Me, my Mom, Tal's mom, and Tal. Tal became my best friend after this trip, I didn't even know she existed before the trip.



Photobucket
The leader was a French Teacher at our school, and she thought it would be funny if we took a pic with this group of young DRUNK people. It was like 5pm!! Check out the girl who is upside down, why you ask. I don't think she even knows.


Photobucket
This is our group pic. The guy at the bottom was our tour guide Fabio.

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

why the crutches?

Stacey the Hippie said...

oh i forget now. But i remember the day we left my leg hurt so bad from an injury the year before, but by the time we were over seas i didn't have to use them. They were a burden the whole trip! lol