Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Compliments

Some of these might not sound like compliments, but to me they moved mountains to hear.

"You look very comfortable" (looking at my bear feet in the church offices) "You look like someone who works with children. Do you?"~ Random Ladies looking for info on Trunk or Treat. The conversation that followed was fun.

"You always looked beautiful to me" ~Tami Waterman. We were talking about me loosing weight. This meant the most because she told me that I looked beautiful even at my heaviest.

"I can really see that you have a passion for this, and your heart is made for Preschool." ~Rebecca, a Preschool Volunteer at Hallendale. My heart cried with joy, and let off a beam of happiness at the same time.

Thank you all for loving me and giving compliments, even if you don't mean it to be a compliment, I/everyone still likes to hear positive reinforcement from time to time. Keep up the love.



There is one more at least that I received this weekend, but my brain is mush. If I can remember what it is I will be sure to edit this post. Peace!!

No comments: