Friday, August 22, 2008

A Place not a Home

My cousins has a friend that she has known for about a Decade and she has recently been left without a home at the age of 17. She has a very crazy family situation, and for the past few weeks has been going house to house never knowing where she will end up that night. She has stayed many nights recently at my Aunts house because my Aunt has a huge heart and would never let anyone she know goes without anything she can provide. My cousins friend was able to move into the dorms at FIU today, and she is so happy there. It made me think about all the wonderful people God has place in my life, that if I ever find myself without a home there will always be a place for me to stay. I have people that will let me sleep on their couch, in their guests rooms, and even their own rooms if something were to come up. I am so grateful to all of you that have gone out of your way to love me, and to remind me that I will always have a place if I don't have a home. You guys rock!!

No comments: