Friday, September 19, 2008

National talk like a pirate day

So my friend Ernie Holmes was twittering like mad about how today is talk like a Pirate day, and all the cool stuff to do online to day. So I went to google and searched the word pirate and came across a link to find out what my Pirate name would be quiz, and the results are....


My pirate name is:
Captain Grace Bonney
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network



I have always loved pirates, I can trace my ancestry to a Pirate, and as Captain on Deck for Treasure Island Preschool Ministry I get to dress like a Pirate. So today is so my day to enjoy the Pirateyness of it all!! I hope get to enjoy some random dose of Pirateyness today too, Arrgghhh!!!!


this song is funny, a bit slow, and the pics are kind dumb, but hey its all in today's spirit.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

BEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I mean

ARRRRRRRR!!!!