Monday, September 15, 2008

School Books



Today (I hope) I bought my last school book for the semester. I have bought a book for every class but 1. That never happens to me. I usualy only have to buy my Math book and like 1 other book. I only have to buy my own books, because I am blessed with a mother who pays for my tuition. And after the first semester of school I have bought ALL my books online because I can get them redicuously cheaper. Book hunting isn't always fun, but it is always worth the price you pay. I have spent the past 2 weeks shopping and waiting. I am only excited about my Ethics book, because thats the only book I intend on using in my everyday "real" life. Not so much my Understanding Art book, or (sorry IE) my History book. All the classes I am taking this semester I plan on learning from them and taking knowledge beyond the classroom, but I plan on selling/donating all my other books.



Does anyone who has finished college still hold onto their college books?? and do you really ever think, let alone read them any more??

No comments: