Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twilight



So some of you kknow that for the past 5 days I have been OBSESSING over a series of books that start off with the book Twilight. I read Twilight (498pgs) in less than 40 hrs, and then read the next book in the series New Moon (563pgs) in less time. I am a reader by nature, but I am more into these books than I was with Harry Potter.




What are these books about you might ask?? Well its from an average teenage girl's perspective of moving from sunny Phoenix, AZ with her mom to raninyForks, WA with her dad. She starts a new high school where a family of teenage vampires go to school. She ends up being the true love of one the greek god looking vampire boys. They learn to over come their differences, like him not being able to going out into direct sunlight, and the fact that she smells like the most tasty thing he has ever smelled in his 100 year existance.

I know that some of you think I am being cheesy, but really guys its a great read. I love to read, and there aren't many books that I obsess over, and this one is a must read for any woman who wants to be loved to her most deepest core.

1 comment:

Carson Day said...

My favorite tree hugger, I have an award for you, stop by my blog to check it out!