Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lets Play!!


Ok so after following along with Lou Mangello twitters while here was at Disney the past week, and playing all the Disney trivia games recently I decided to take my blog to an interactive level. Especially with the majority of the people following my blog you guys are Disney nuts like I am, I am going to start posting random Disney Facts, Where in Disney am I, and other Disney fun stuff. I feel like I am not giving you guys enough info recently, so now I am going into over drive!!!


Where is this lyric from:

"What I love about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice the water's always changing, always flowing...."

Song title:
Movie:


 Stay tuned for more fun Disney Trivia!!!

4 comments:

joe said...

I knew the movie but not the song ... it's the one Disney movie that we did not purchase when my boys were growing up.

Brian Vasil said...

I think it's "Just Around the River Bend"

Pocahantas

Am I right?

iPastor

Stefanie said...

i guess pocahontas aswell.

Brittnee said...

"should I marry kowakohum? Is all my dreaming at an end? or do you wait for me dream giveerr just around the riverrr bennnd..."

-deep sighing happens here-

love,
Brittnee