Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 3 in the Jungle

Well today it will be day 3 that I will be in the Jungle with out my trainer. Its been a blast!! Training was a lot of fun. I had an amazing trainer who is very passionate about the Jungle, it was always his dream to work at Disney and become a Jungle Skipper. Her has 3 different characters he has made up that he performs for guests. I also enjoyed training with the other CPs. I have even gone to one of the parks with one them. I am enjoying working and living here in Disney (what a shock I know). I miss you all back home, but I know my place is here and now. I am learning so much, and getting to know so many amazing people. Almost everyone I have met so far has been really friendly and helpful, its been really weird, don't get me wrong I love it. I just didn't expect people to be so open to conversation on buses, or hallways, and just about everywhere about anything all the time. I love it. Well its time to shower and get ready to head back into the Jungle, see ya around!!

3 comments:

Brittnee said...

do you know how happy I am to hear that people are friendly and talkative and helpful and almost half as amazing as you? So glad you are enjoying yourself. I love to read about your Disney endeavors so more posts!
thanks for making my day sunny :)

Brittnee said...

oh and that was me, brittnee.

Sandy said...

How awesome is that! What a great experience! I am so proud of you! Keep on being you and you will be surprised how many people will open up to you! Love, Sandy
PS. I had to read the spoiler notes on the jungle cruise, but they weren't bad at all, just always right if it will ruin the magic! hee-hee