Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Costumes

Hey guys i know I haven't really been blogging about my CP (College Program) all that much. Soooooo much has happened.

I have been studying and learning everything there is to know about being a Jungle Cruise Skipper, and its a lot. I was able to start driving the boat 3 days ago now, and I spoke live in front of an audience yesterday, twice!!! I was that nervous, and I think I did a pretty good job for my first time. My trainer was proud of the 3 of us he trained.

Here are some pictures of the costumes I have been in since I have been here....




These are pics of my costume when I helped out with the Celebration Parade.


And Yes Ladies and Gentlemen is my Skipper's Costume. THis is the costume I am in everyday. This costume, when its cold out like now, consists of a white turtle neck, shirt, tights (my adding because, well because), pants, jacket w/ lining, water bottle w/ clip to clip on my pants, skippers hat, name tag, and watch. Yeah you try remembering all of that at 5:30 in the morning.


Its been ruff, but fun, so fun. Tomorrow is my first day off, and technically my first day as a real Skipper. Today is my last day of training, and my Assessment.

Well thats all for mow. bye guys, and Have a Magical Day.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

yay, you got what you wanted! congrats!