Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TGR still lives!!

Ok today was a lazy day for me. I got up watched 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, did laundry, and went to class. But it was an awesome day because my Professor asked "Has anyone had to do something BIG with a little bit of money?" Well my hand shot up thinking about how BIG thegiftrevolution.com was and how we were on such a small budget. God did so many amazing things on that trip, and most of them cost little to no money. So I told her all about my part of the Revolution and what it stands for. She was so excited about the idea that she wrote the website on the board, and after class I told her I would give her a card because she was so excited to learn more about it. I feel so invigorated by today, because after we stop promoting the Revolution I didn't want it to stop, I didn't want to stop. Today has inspired me to keep paying the Revolution forward. I still have a stack of cards and 3 1/2 months left here, I think I will change Orlando, a second time!!!


 





+ 


















= An awesome day!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Awesome!
Disney math rocks.

x + Disney always = Awesome!

Exceptions:
x = rain
x = summer

Sandy said...

I knew you were going to be an instrument of change there in Disney! Keep on being yourself and sharing God's word! You Rock!

Brittnee said...

that is the coolest story!

love you,

Brittnee