Thursday, January 31, 2008

2-Part-Blog

Part I-God is awesome!! Now I have always know this, but I love the reminders He gives me. Ok, so I'm not going to lie any more, not that I was, but "It Ends Now"! So I have had for the past um, few weeks had a 'crush' (loser word) on a guy. I am notorious for having crushes on guys that end no where but in heart ache because I don't talk to God about them, after all I gave my heart to God, who am I to try and re-give it away to a new guy once a month. So any who, there is this guy that I tried hard from the first official meet to not have a crush on him, because I knew he'd be like all the rest. To make a long story short (too late) I prayed to God that if this guy was just a distraction, like all the rest, from me full filling God purpose for me, just to take away this distraction. And within 3 days God came through!!! Now I still am going to be friends with said person, but God has changed my heart's intentions!!! I love my Abba!!!!

Part II- The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. God gave the other half of Stacie squared mother cancer, and then He took it away. Praise!!! But the Lord has found it apart of His plans to give it again. Until further notice we are in Deathcom 5 prayer needs. This woman through her good days and bad, has glorified the Lord, and worked towards His kingdom through the church. She needs our help, our love, and our child like "Get Well Soon" colored cards. So I repeat Deathcom 5 prayers and cheesy gifts should be delivered to her hospital bed. Further notice will be posted at a later time. That is all.

No comments: