Saturday, January 12, 2008

My adiction

Ok so for the past few weeks every time I go on the computer I always have to play on Facebook: Oregon Trail , and the Pirates applications. I love Oregon Trail because it's just old school fun, and you never know what new disease is just around the river bend. And Pirates is this simple game where you press the next button until you either pillage a village, or search a deserted island for booty. yes both of these games are simple. But Im an easy to please girl. If you wanna joining my crew I am always in need of quick Pirate hands, but everyone (including me, sigh) died on my last venture to the new frontier, stupid manifest destiny!!!

Radom Fact #201- I have a shirt that my sister gave me that reads "You have died of Dysentery". yeah I guess I have Oregon Trail in my blood(if not, at least on my shirt), even if I'm not the best pioneer on the wagon.

No comments: