Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was a busy yet satisfying weekend. Saturday I sleep in and watched the Mag team's kids. 6 in all (2 2's, a 3,a 6,a 9, & a 10year old), and only minor accidents!! Was able to have table time with our(Amy & Mine) wonderful 8th grade girls. I love talking to the youth about God, they have some of the deepest questions, and they want to know the answers and just prove you wrong. Amy and I were then able to have a small and cozy social with 2 of our girls at Amy's house where we had pizza and watched Hairspray. If you haven't watched Hairspray just know that John Travolta is the scariest character I have ever witnessed, sorry Freddy but John wins hands down. Then I ran off early to babysit for my nanny job until past midnight. The baby woke up screaming, but I learned to appreciate him even more because he was in pain and just wanted some one to let him know they loved him. And I had the privilege to be that person.

Sunday was a laid back day. Served in High school, re-wired a internet cable, and studied Environmental science whilst trying to deceive a plan, with IE, to when, where and which plague to set on the world because there are too many people on this Earth. But for now I think we are going to leave it in God's hands, for now.

I have been praying for a long time for God to save me from the financial rut Ive been in. It makes me so mad that I have to put so much effort into making a money so that I can live in this man controlled world, instead of putting all my efforts to better God's kingdom while on Earth. Right now I know I have to do both, and Im oober grateful that God has never failed me to pay all my bills. God always provides a way out, and always has a job for me by people who love me, and I don't hate any of my jobs. I have nothing but praise for God, but for now I await the day when I don't have to work, and I can become a vagabond and wander the Earth glorifying God's name.

No comments: